Thursday 1 September 2011

Its all about the cakes

It's all been a bit cakey here recently.  In the teeny weeny tiny bits of spare time I manage to get nowadays I seem to have been making cakes, of the edible as well as the woolly variety.  This is just a short but sweet (geddit?!) post to share with you my cakey bakes and makes.  George had fun decorating these yummy fairy cakes which were for Freddie's 2 birthday party.  He did a awesome job, I was most impressed, not bad for a 3 and a half year old!

And then these crochet cake creations I made for selling at the art trail stall I have coming up in October.  I plan to make enough to fill my lovely cupcake stand which will then make a very pretty display :-)

So, there you have it.  Cakes!  I hope they haven't made you too hungry! x

No comments:

Post a Comment